Credit unions have relied on CUES eVote for over 20 years. It’s time to turn your election stress into success with this highly secure, easy-to-use online electronic voting and survey solution featuring:
- An election process that promotes greater turnout, greater convenience, and greater peace of mind
- Hybrid elections offering paper, phone, mobile and online balloting
- Concierge service from a dedicated election manager who will personally help you every step of the way
- Optional early set-up feature; put eVote on retainer and we’ll set your election up in advance, executing only if needed, helping you stay prepared.
Get Tips for a Successful Election!
Why Choose CUES eVote?
When you're deciding on an online election or survey provider, it's important to closely consider your options. Here are some questions you should be asking, and reasons why you should turn to CUES eVote.
CUES eVote includes full-service concierge assistance! CUES’ election manager is just a phone call away, ready to personally help you through the entire process.
Yes, by putting CUES eVote on retainer! The flexibility of CUES eVote means you can set your vote or survey up in advance, and execute it only if needed. CUES can complete the following steps, then wait for your go-ahead:
- Develop a customized vote, timeline and secure login process
- Set up and review the trial voter list
- Set up and test the voting site
The best part is, if you do need your vote, the set-up fee goes toward the cost of the full-service election.
Yes, and yes! Our partner has delivered elections worldwide for over 30 years. The platform has end-to-end encryption and undergoes rigorous security audits annually to ensure the integrity of your election.
Once you have your board established, turn to these director educational resources, included with CUES eVote:
- Online training courses
- An online discussion and Q&A forum
- A subscription to the award-wining Credit Union Management™ magazine
- Discounted in-person educational opportunities
- A library of documents provided by peers to save board members time